Sunday, August 22, 2010

school girl

i'm sorry i didn't talk to you on the 15th. we blew bubbles for you :) i hope you got them. we were going to release red and blue balloons but we needed helium for it... and we didn't have it. so, guess what? willow's starting school tomorrow. she'll be in kindergarten. she's so excited about finally starting school. i can't believe it's already school time. bubba's in 4th grade and lexie's in 6th. brian and starley are starting at golden valley (which you'll recognize as my school) as seniors. brian has my p.e. teacher, mrs. balint-karr. i'm happy he has her. he'll like her. she helped me a lot when i was failing her class. i'm happy that she was tough on me, or i wouldn't have graduated. anyways, i just wanted to let you know about some stuff, and i did. by the way, here's some cute pictures of willow to hold you over until next time.


and my personal favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment